Горячая линия:

8 800 200-55-80


+7 (343) 311-62-80


Язык: Ru
На ваши вопросы отвечает:
Татьяна Шурыгина

Специалист по сертификации

8 9221884436 Tatiana

Заказать сертификат

Certification of clothing in Russia and Custom Union

05 12 2018

Aram (Kair, 21 ноября 2014)

Dear Sir/Madam:
Our company would like to supply cotton clothing to Russia.
What documents or permits we need to get?
Please give me quotation concerning time, cost and required documents.
Waiting for your answer!

Best regards,

Anastasia, +7 (343) 311-62-80, info@gortestural.ru

Dear Aram,
Thank you for your question!

To import and sale clothes in Russian you need to get:
1. for adult clothes — a certificate or declaration by the Technical Regulations of Customs Union «On safety of light industry products».
2. for children’s clothes — a certificate / declaration / certificate of state registration by the Technical Regulations of Customs Union «On safety of products intended for children».

Obtaining of these documents allow to sell your company products in all Custom Union countries (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus).

General conditions of registration sent you by email.

Provide us the list of clothing type and we’ll make you an exact quotation.
If you have any question, please, ask freely!

Have a nice day!


На ваши вопросы отвечает:
Мария Мухорина

Специалист по сертификации и химической безопасности.

8 9221884436 Maria
Рассчитайте стоимость документа: